BIOLOGY PRACTICAL NOTEBOOK Class-XII
CBSE-2018-CHEMISTRY LAB ACTIVITY BOOK , Class-XII- (With FREE Practical Based MCQ Booklet)Hardbound-2017-18
VISHWAS HINDI VYAKARANA AUR RACHNA
A. List of Experiments
1. Disect the given flower and display different whorls. Disect anther and ovary to show number of chambers.
2. Study pollen germination on a slide.
3. Collect and study soil from at least two different sites and study these for texture, moisture content, pH and water holding capacity of soil. Correlate with the kinds of plants found in them.
4. Collect water from different water bodies around you and study the samples for pH, clarity and presence of any living organisms.
5. Study the presence of suspended particulate matter in air at the two widely different sites.
6. Study of plant population density and frequency by quadrat method.
7. Prepare a temporary mount of onion root tip to study mitosis.
8. To study the effect of the different temperatures and three different pH on the activity of salivary amylase on starch.
9. Isolation of DNA from available plant material such as spinach, green pea seeds, papaya, etc
B. Study/Observation of the following (Spotting)
1. Study of flowers adapted to pollination by different agencies (wind., insect, birds)
2. Study of pollen germination on stigma through a permanent slide.
3. Study and identify stages of gamete development i.e T.S. testis and T.S. ovary through permanent slides. (from any mammal)
4. Study meiosis in onion bud cell or grasshopper testis through permanent slide.
5. Study of T.S. of blastula through permanent slide.
6. Study Mendelian inheritance using seeds of different colours/sizes of any plant.
7. Study prepared pedigree charts of genetic traits such as rolling of tongue, blood groups, widow’s peak, colour blindness.
8. Exercise on controlled pollination-Emasculation, tagging and bagging.
9. To identify common diseases causing organisms like Ascaris, Entamoeba, Plasmodium, Ringworm through permanent slides or specimens. Comment on symptoms of diseases that they cause.
10. Study two plants and animals found in xerophytic conditions. Comment upon their adaptations/morphological features.
11. Study plants and animals in aquatic conditions. Comment upon their adaptations/morphological features.
CBSE-2018-CHEMISTRY LAB ACTIVITY BOOK , Class-XII- (With FREE Practical Based MCQ Booklet)Hardbound-2017-18₹300.00
CONTENTS: SECTION-A: SURFACE CHEMISTRY SECTION-B:CHEMICAL KINETICS SECTION-C: THERMOCHEMISTRY SECTION-D: ELECTROCHEMISTRY SECTION-E: CHROMATOGRAPHY SECTION-F: PREPARATION OF INORGANIC COMPOUNDS SECTION-G: PREPARATION OF…