ULTIMATE BOOK OF ACCOUNTANCY-CLASS-XII
CBSE has recommended project work in Accountancy for class XII, which should be based on one ‘Comprehensive Problem’ and two ‘Specific Problems’. Project must cover the following topics:
(i) Cash Flow Statement
(ii) Ratio Analysis
(iii) Analysis of Financial Statements (Interpretation and Conclusion)
Weightage of Marks
Project File 4 Marks
Written Test 12 Marks
Viva Voce 4 Marks
Lot of research and hard-work is done by the Author to design the high quality projects on various topics as per the guidelines of CBSE. By using this accountancy project workbook students will be able to learn and understand:
- Meaning of Project work
- Advantages or Importance of Project work
- How to make a good project?
- How to collect, introduce and present the data?
- Innovation & Creativity in Project work
- How to conclude the Project Work(Analysis and Interpretation)?
- Value of Project Workbook in real life
- Author has also nicely explained the role of a Commerce Teacher in this Project Workbook.
Why the name of this book is
‘ULTIMATE BOOK OF ACCOUNTANCY’ ?
- This book is based on the Highly Researched Material. It contains hidden secrets of accounting with clear approach and treatment of each and every item.
- It involves scientific approach and hidden facts of accountancy.
- Students will learn how to crack the numericals step by step.
- Based on the real concepts and rules but not on the personal judgment
- Students will learn the basic concepts and golden rules of accounting
- Excellent presentation of theory and numerical part
- This book will be helpful in increasing the knowledge and numerical ability of the students, because it involves; ‘Key Points’ ‘Do You Know’ ‘Remember’ ‘How to crack the numericals’
- It involves high quality illustrations and brilliant problems, very well designed numericals and collection of board questions also.
- It involves ‘Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions; and ‘Solved Theoretical Questions’
- It involves ‘Traditional Approach’ and Modern American Approach of accounting.
How to use this book?
- First of all read “Do You Know” given on the first page of each chapter.
- Go through the contents of each and every chapter (theoretical part).
- Read “Key Points” “Remember” “Do You Know” and “How to crack the numericals”.
- Read treatment of each and every item carefully, and the steps given to solve the problems, under the heading ‘Complete Treatment of Items’ .
- Solve each and every illustration and note down the key points.
- Read Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Questions, given at the end of the chapter after Chapter Summary.
- Read Short Answer Questions with solutions given after the HOTS questions.