CBSE-2019-Science Lab Activity Book- Class-X- PBQ’s-With 1- Complimentary Notebook, As Per Latest Syllabus Issued By Cbse-vishvasbooks
1.Aim : To find out pH of the following samples by using pH paper/universal indicator :
(i) Dilute hydrochloric acid
(ii) Dilute sodium hydroxide (NaOH) solution
(iii) Dilute ethanoic acid solution
(iv) Lemon juice
(vi) Dilute sodium hydrogen carbonate or sodium bicarbonate solution.
2(a). Aim : To study the properties of acids (dilute HCl) by their reaction with :
(i) Litmus solution (blue/red)
(ii) Zinc metal
(iii) Solid sodium carbonate
2(b). Aim : To study the properties of bases (dilute NaOH) by their reaction with
(i) Litmus solution (blue /red) (ii) Zinc metal and (iii) Solid sodium carbonate
3(i). Aim : To carry out the action of water on quicklime and record the observations. Also to identify the type of chemical reaction involved.
3(ii). Aim : To study the action of heat on ferrous sulphate crystals and record the observations. Also to identify the (main) type of chemical reaction involved.
3(iii). Aim : To carry out the chemical reaction between iron nails and copper sulphate solution in water and record observations. Also to identify the type of reaction involved.
3(iv). Aim : To carry out the chemical reaction of sodium sulphate solution and barium chloride solution in water and record the observations. Also to identify the type of reaction involved.
3. Aim : (a) To observe the action of Zn, Fe, Cu and Al metals on the following salt solutions :
(i) ZnSO4 (aq) (ii) FeSO4 (aq) (iii) CuSO4(aq) (iv) Al2(SO4)3 (aq)
(b) Arrange Zn, Fe, Cu and Al metals in the decreasing order of reactivity based on the above results.
4. Aim : To study the dependence of potential difference(V) across a resistor on the current (I) passing through it and determine its resistance. Also plot a graph between V and I.
5(a). Aim : To determine the equivalent resistance of two resistors when connected in series.
5(b). Aim : To determine the equivalent resistance of two resistors when connected in parallel.
6. Aim : To prepare a temporary mount of a leaf peel to show its stomata.
7. Aim : To show experimentally that carbon dioxide is given out during respiration.
8. AIM : To study the following properties of acetic acid (Ethanoic acid).
(i) Odour (ii) Solubility in water (iii) Effect on litmus solution (iv) Reaction with sodium bicarbonate
9. Aim : To study the comparative cleaning capacity of a sample of soap in soft and hard water.
10(a). Aim : To determine the focal length of a concave mirror by obtaining image of a distant object.
10(b). Aim : To determine the focal length of a convex lens by obtaining image of a distant object.
11. Aim : To trace the path of a ray of light passing through a rectangular glass slab for different angles of incidence. Measure the angle of incidence, the angle of refraction and the angle of emergence and interpret the result.
12. Aim : To study (a) binary fission in Amoeba and (b) budding in yeast with the help of prepared slides.
13. Aim : To trace the path of the rays of light through a glass prism.
14. Aim : To draw the images of an object formed by a convex lens, when placed at various positions.
15. Aim : To identify the different parts of an embryo of a dicot seed (pea, gram or red kidney bean).
CBSE-2019-20-Mainstreaming Of Health And Physical Education (Project And Activity Record Book)Paperback-For Class-IX-XII-Hindi-Medium- Revised Edition₹200.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwTewtrLWTA CLICK HERE FOR Mainstreaming Health And Physical Education SAMPLE REQUEST FORM (FOR TEACHER'S ONLY)