ACCOUNTANCY PROJECT WORKBOOK-Class 11th-As per the Revised Syllabus & Guidelines Issued By CBSE-2017
1. preparation of Vouchers:
Students must go through Chapter No. 5 (Sources Documents), because only after reading this chapter they will be able to understand the following:
- What is the meaning of sources documents ?
- What is voucher ?
- What are the types of sources documents ?
- How to use vouchers effectively ?
- How to record the transactions on the basis of vouchers ?
2. preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement:
Students must go through Chapter No. 13(Bank Reconciliation Statement), because only after reading this chapter they will be able to understand the following:
- What is the meaning of Bank Reconciliation Statement ?
- Why Bank Reconciliation Statement is prepared ?
- What are the causes of difference between cash book & pass book ?
- What is simple or ordinary balance (favourable balance) and overdraft balance (Unfavourable balance) ?
- How to prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement ?
- How to ascertain the balance of adjusted cash book ?
- How to compare cash book and pass book ?
- How to add or less the items while preparing BRS ?
- How to find out the correct balance at the end ?
3. Sole Proprietorship:
Students must select one sole proprietorship business (new or old) and must go through the following topics:
- Journal Entries
- Preparation of Ledger Accounts
- Trial Balance
- Preparation of Financial Statements (Trading, Profit & Loss A/c and the Balance Sheet) After going through these chapters students will be able to understand the following:
- (a) How to start a business ?
- (b) How to make journal entries ?
- (c) How to prepare ledger accounts ?
- (d) How to prepare trial balance ?
- (e) How to prepare financial statements i.e. Trading A/c.profit & loss A/c and balance sheet ?
- How to find out gross profit and net profit and how to analyse the performance of business ?