SCIENCE LAB ACTIVITY BOOK WITH PBQ’S-COMBO-
FEW INTRODUCTORY WORDS
It gives me an immense pleasure to present the “Science Lab Activity Book” for 9th class. This book has been strictly written according to the new syllabus issued by CBSE. The subject matter of this book has been presented through simple language in an interesting way so that the students may understand and grasp it very easily. By making use of long experience in the field of Science education, every possible effort has been made, while writing the present book, to make it most useful to the students in their pursuit of knowledge.
General instructions issued by CBSE :
- There will be an Annual examination based on entire syllabus
- The annual examination will be of 80 marks and 20 marks weightage shall be for internal assessment
- Out of 80 marks annual examination, 68 marks weightage shall be for theory and 12 marks weightage shall be for practical based questions.
- For internal assessment
- There will be three periodic tests conducted by the school. Average of the best two tests to be taken that will have a weightage of 10 marks towards the final result.
- Practical / Laboratory work should be done throughout the year and the student should maintain record of the same. Practical Assessment should be continuous. There will be weightage of 5 marks towards the final result. All practicals listed in the syllabus must be completed.
- Regularity, class work and home assignment completion along with neatness and upkeep of notebook will carry a weightage of 5 marks towards the final result.